October 14, 2015 in Staying Active & Healthy
Do you work on your feet for over 6 hours a day? Did you know that doing so can have negative effects on your body, particularly the oxygen flow to your legs? Luckily, compression socks can help diminish the side effects.
Compression socks help to improve blood flow to your legs. In particular, they work to gently squeeze your legs in order to properly move blood flow through and up your legs. Not only does this help to reduce swelling in your legs and feet, but it also works to prevent dangerous blood clots that could occur.
Who Should Invest in Compression Socks
If you have any of the following issues and/or symptoms, you should consider investing in a few pairs of compression socks:
- Working on your feet long (6+) hours at a time
- Individuals who suffer from varicose veins, spider veins, or who have just had surgery
- Achiness or heaviness in legs when on them for long periods of time
- Swelling in legs
- Blood clots, or post-surgery individuals
Stockings for Every Individual
Your compression socks can be personalized to fit both your needs AND your personality. These stockings come in various:
- Lengths, from crew length to the top of the knee
- Pressures, from strong pressure to lighter pressure
Compression socks can help you live a better life by offering increased oxygen delivery, decreased lactic acid, prevention of muscle cramps, and minimized muscle fatigue.
Get your own pair of personalized compression socks today by stopping in to visit us or giving us a call at 419.679.4979 today!